Ethernet cables are among the most critical technology products of our times. Its ability to connect us through the Internet is an indispensable capability. Because of this, manufacturers had placed utmost importance on selling their brand of cables with their own Cat 7 cable prices.
However, finding the proper and best cat 7 ethernet cable for your specific use can be difficult. It requires thorough research and inquiry regarding the products that you have chosen. Thus, I’ve decided to curate this list of reliable ethernet cables that I’ve used in the past.
Outlined are some of the factors that must be taken into consideration when looking for an ethernet cable:
- Compatibility: Evidently, the product that you must buy is rated to be compatible with almost every modern device. For instance, the best cables can be plugged into modems, servers, desktops, laptops, smart TVs, and even printers. Likewise, highly-compatible cat 7 cables are rated to be TIA/EIA 568-B.2, ETL, and RoHS cable standard compliant
- Bandwidth Rate: Cat 7 cables can send over data transmission signals of up to 10 Gbps at a bandwidth rate of 600 MHz. Hence, you should check if the cable you’re about to buy falls into this range of speed support.
- Materials Used: The toughest and most durable cat 7 cables utilize PVC material for its exterior jacketing and aluminum foiling in the interior to prevent any sort of damage and signal interference from seeping through the cable.
Check the top 10 best Cat 7 Ethernet cables in 2022 reviews below.
10. Ethernet Cable Cat8 6ft, Outdoor Gigabit Cat7 Heavy Duty Internet Network Cord, with Gold Plated RJ45 Connector
Enjoy fast speeds since this cable supports bandwidth up to 2000 MHz. It also supports 40 Gbps data transmission speed. In addition, it is compatible with older Cat 7, 6 and 5 standards. It is therefore perfect for routers, hubs, network adapters, DSL modems, PS4 and other networking applications. Moreover, the improved twisting of wires in these cables offers better protection from noise, interference and crosstalk. Other excellent features include upgraded PVC, anti-corrosion, waterproof and UV-resistance.
9. AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat7 Network Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – 3 Feet
It combines universal compatibility and high quality performance for superior local area network connectivity. It features RJ45 connectors that ensure reliable data transfer at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This make it great for reliable and secure home or office networks. In addition, the cable is surrounded by heavy-duty PVC jacket. Moreover, it is compatible with older Ethernet cables such as Cat-5e, Cat 6 and Cat 6a.
8. Jadaol Cat 7 Ethernet Cable 25 ft Shielded (STP), High Speed Solid Flat Internet Lan Computer patch cord
It supports up to 600 MHz bandwidth and speeds of up to 10 Gbps. It therefore provides superior performance than older Ethernet cables. In addition, it contains RJ45 connectors making it perfect for networking routers, switches, ADSL adapters, modems, hubs, gaming consoles and other networking applications. Additionally, the cables are made from durable copper with high tensile strength and conductivity.
7. Cat7 Ethernet Cable, 50 FT Xbox/PS4 Network Cable, High Speed Flat Internet Cord with Clips & RJ45 Snagless Connector
This Cat 7 Ethernet cable is designed to transmit data at 10 Gbps and supports 600MHz bandwidth. It is therefore suitable for video streaming, online gaming, server applications, video surveillance and cloud computing among other uses. It is also compatible with older Ethernet cables such as Cat 5, Cat5e, and Cat 6. Besides, the cables are made of 100% copper wire that promote durability and connectivity.
6. Jadaol Cat 7 Ethernet Cable 50 ft Shielded (STP), High Speed Solid Flat Internet Lan Computer patch cord
The cable has passed the FLUKE test hence meets networking requirements well. In addition, it is made of bare copper wires that has high tensile strength and conductivity. The cable also contains RJ45 connectors and gold plated 50 Micron contact pins. Additionally, it supports 600 MHz bandwidth and speeds of up to 10 Gbps. These features make these cables suitable for demanding networking applications.
5. Cat7 Ethernet Cable 5FT 5 Pack Multi Color, BUSOHE Cat-7 Flat RJ45 Computer Internet LAN Network Ethernet Patch Cable Cord – 5 Feet
This Ethernet cable supports speeds of up to 10 Gbps and bandwidth of up to 600 MHz. This make it suitable for LAN and WAN networks. In addition, it features extra shielding and improved twisting of the copper wires that ensures better protection from noise, interference and crosstalk. The copper wires are further wrapped in durable and flexible outer PVC. Moreover, the cable is compatible with earlier cables.
4. Cat 7 Ethernet Cable, DanYee Nylon Braided 10ft CAT7 High Speed Professional Gold Plated Plug STP Wires CAT 7
Another high quality Cat 7 Ethernet cable you can buy is this model. It supports bandwidths of up to 600 MHz and up to 10 Gbps transmission speeds. You can also connect to LAN and WAN segments at maximum speeds. In addition, a nylon braided surface make the cable elegant, stronger and dirt-proof. Moreover, shielding provides protection from noise, interference and crosstalk.
3. Amazon Basics RJ45 Cat 7 High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet Patch Internet Cable, 10Gbps, 600MHz – White, 5-Foot
It supports bandwidth of up to 600 MHz making it suitable for demanding network applications. In addition, it is compatible with Cat 5 and Cat6 networks. Moreover, it features cable shielding that provides superior protection against interferences and crosstalk. The cables are also made from high quality copper wires and come with two RJ45 connectors.
2. Cat 7 Ethernet Cable 25 ft Shielded – Solid Flat Internet Network Computer patch cord –with Rj45 Connectors for Router, Modem– White
The performance of this cable is up to 600 MHz bandwidth at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. It is therefore suitable for demanding networking requirements. Additionally, the cable is compatible with older Cat 5, and Cat 6 Ethernet cables. Besides, the cable is made from 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) copper wires and two RJ45 connectors are present on each end. This ensure superior network performance.
1. Ethernet Cable, VANDESAIL 2 Pack 6.5ft CAT7 RJ45 LAN Cable High Speed Gigabit Network Patch Cord Gold Plated (2m)
This Ethernet cable is designed for superior network performance. It supports bandwidth frequencies of up to 1000 MHz and transmission speeds of up to 10 Gbps. You can also connect to LAN and WAN segments easily. Additionally, it contains RJ45 connectors on the two ends. The additional shielding as well as the improved twisting of wires offers better protection from interference, crosstalk and noise. Moreover, it is housed in wear resistant PVC material.
These are the best Cat 7 Ethernet cables in the market at the moment. We have highlighted the main features of the cables to make your purchase easier. With the amazing features, these cables are highly recommended.
What to Look for When Buying Cat 7 Ethernet Cables
To accordingly sort and rank the listed cable products here, I’ve made use of these short factors that are important to consider when buying Cat 7 ethernet cables. It’s essential to take note that the factors listed below are aspects that would dictate whether a cable is worth buying or not.
The length of the cable you’re about to buy should correspond to your specific use. However, from a professional perspective, you really don’t want to under or overestimate the length of cable you’re about to buy. Hence, I recommend that you first measure the distance between the devices you’re about to connect before heading off to buy your Cat 7 cable.
Aside from that, the length of an ethernet cord is also a determiner of signal transmission performance. As science dictates, the farther the signal has to travel, the more it’s dissipated. Thus, if you’re going to buy a long cable (above 20 m or so), then I recommend that you look for cables that come with signal boosters.
From my experience, I highly recommend that you get a Cat 7 ethernet cable that’s sleekly built. While bulky cables have the tendency to be more robust, I noticed that they’re more difficult to install. In particular, bulky cables are harder to angle and fit within tight spaces.
On the other hand, a more sleekly designed cable can easily run through crevices and tight spaces without any issues at all.
The cable’s shielding is yet another key factor that must be taken into consideration. The interior shielding of the cable protects the signals running through it from undue interference that may mess with its transmission.
Good shielding measures for cables include wrapping the filament core in aluminum foil and employing screened twisted pairs techniques. A neatly wrapped and shielded cable can prevent any sort of crosstalk or random signal interferences.