Commercial pressure washers are mainly designed to complete the hardest tasks such as washing off dust, mud, and mold from the sides of cars, houses, decks, lawn equipment, and driveways in the least amount of time possible. Therefore, you should choose and purchase the best pressure washers. To make it easy for you to choose the best, we have composed for you a review of the top 10 best commercial pressure washers in 2022.
10. Suyncll Pressure Washer, 2.3GPM Electric Power Washer,1800W High Pressure Washer, Professional Washer Cleaner, with 4 Nozzles, Soap Bottle and Hose Reel, Best for Cleaning Cars,Driveways,Patios
It delivers 2000 PSI, 2.3 gallons of water per minute thus great for washing buildings, boats or vehicles, food processing and hotel or restaurant. Since, it comes with a ten-year warranty, you can purchase with confidence. Besides, it has 35ft electrical cord that has ground fault interrupter as well as 20 amp plug. It has a steel frame that has a plastic cover for storing all accessories and inlet water filter. Furthermore, it features German designed pump that self-primes as well as freeze proof. It produces a maximum cleaning power of 3800 and has an overall dimension of 22 x 14 x 15 inches.
9. Greenworks PRO 2300 PSI TruBrushless (2.3 GPM) Electric Pressure Washer (PWMA Certified)
It is equipped with a TEFC electric motor that has 35ft electrical cord that has ground fault interrupter with 20 amp plug. Also, it has a steel frame that has a plastic cover for storing all accessories. As well, the ground interrupter prevents shocks thus very safe to utilize. The German designed pump is freeze proof and self-prime. It delivers a cleaning power of 3800 thus great for hotel or restaurant, boat or vehicles, food processing and many more. Additionally, it features plastic and metal finish for maximum durability and rust resistance.
8. Rock&Rocker Upgraded 3000PSI Pressure Washer, 2.5GPM Portable Electric Power Washer with 360° Spinner Wheels, 4 Quick Connect Nozzles Foam Cannon for Car/Patio/Deck/Home Cleaning
Rock&Rocker pressure washer could provide up to 3000 PSI with max 2.5 GPM water flow, which is great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint, and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment. Moreover, this pressure washer weighs only 20lb with 4 spinner wheels and an adjusted up and down handle.
The TSS system lets the electric power washer start up as soon as you squeeze the trigger, shut down as soon as you let go, conserve energy, and promote pump and motor life. It also has GFCI protection against the risk of electric shock, a lock button to prevent it from the spray gun being engaged accidentally.
7. SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 Aluminum Series Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA GX390, 4200 PSI at 4.0 GPM, (49 State), Red
This is an electric powered commercial pressure washer and ideal for wash bays and kitchens. It uses heated water for up to 1800F. Also, it has protected in a long lasting steel cabinet that has industrial strength throughout. Moreover, it comes with a belt drive Karcher crankcase pump with 4 gallon per minute water rating at 3200 PSI. With a powerful HONDA GX390 engine, reliable CAT triplex pump, and ultra lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame, this pressure washer is the optimum blend of maneuverability and performance.
6. Adam’s Electric Pressure Washer 2.0 – Powerful 1.4 GPM 2000 PSI Car Wash Pressure Washer Sprayer | Snub Nose & Tip Attachment | Use W/ Car Soap | Patio Boat RV Motorcycle Car Garage Deck (2.0 Machine)
This cold water electric commercial pressure washer is ideal for vehicle, boat, pool, home, or screen-printing. It is equipped with Kränzle APG industrial grade pump that has a ten-year warranty. Also, its pump has a rating of 1.8 gallon per minute at 2500 PSI cleaning power. As well, it measures 29.6 x 17 x 15.1 inches and has plastic and metal finish for maximum durability. Moreover, it has ground fault interrupter that prevents shocks hence very safe to use. It is very simple to install and use.
5. AR Blue Maxx, BM 3000 Electric Pressure Washer, 3000 PSI, 1.3 GPM, 15 AMP, Quick Connect, 15 & 25 Degree Nozzle, Turbo Nozzle, Spray Gun, Foam Cannon, Metal Lance, 25’ Hose, Two Wheel Trolley. 61 lbs
It features a cabinet design thus great for kitchens as well as wash bays. It takes heated water for up to 1800 F. It also comes with belt drive Karcher crankcase pump with a rating of 1.3 gallon per minute at 3000 PSI as well as comes with Industrial Baldor motor for superior and quick power. Additionally, it is protected in a long lasting steel cabinet for maximum strength and durability.
4. SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot 3200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 2.5 GPM, Honda GC190 Engine, Includes Spray Gun and Extension Wand, 5 QC Nozzle Tips, 1/4-in. x 25-ft. MorFlex Hose, (49-State), Black
It features factory installed O-rings and hot kit seals capable of inlet temperature of up to 1800F. Also, it is designed to be compact as well as very portable. Additionally, it has an optimum working pressure of 3200 PSI and optimum volume at 2.5 gallon per minute. Moreover, it features a superior 2.0 HP induction motor, pressure gauge, pressure adjustment, thermal protector and gun-wand assembly. Besides, it has an in-built detergent suction that has adjustable pressure gauge for quick power cleaning and soap-sudsing. It is very safe to use.
3. DeWalt DXPW1500E DeWALT 1500 PSI @ 1.8 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
It has an optimum working pressure of 1500 PSI and optimum volume at 1.8 gallon per minute. Also, it has 120V induction motor for maximum performance. Furthermore, it has maintenance-free industrial triplex plunger pump thus very economical to use. Moreover, it is made of high quality materials for maximum strength and durability. It features a convenient steel cart for easy mobility from place to place. In addition, it has detergent siphoning system for simple soap application.
2. Karcher K1900 1900 PSI TruPressure Electric Power Induction Pressure Washer with Turbo, 40°, 15°, and Soap Nozzles – 1.3 GPM
This pressure washer has a maximum working pressure of 1900 PSI and a maximum volume at 1.3 gallon per minute. It has ground fault interrupter that prevents shocks thus very safe to use. It also has steel frame that has plastic cover to hold accessories. As well, it features a metal as well as plastic finish for maximum durability and rust resistance. Moreover, it has 110V, 15 amps TEFC electric motor that has 25ft cord.
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
It has five fast-connect spray tips ranging from 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap to tackle heavy, medium and light duty cleaning tasks. Besides, it has a superior 14.5 amp, 1800W motor that generates up to 1.76 gallon per minute at 2030 PSI for optimum cleaning power as well as water inlet temperature of 1040F. Moreover, it features an automatic shut off when the trigger isn’t in use to save energy as well as prolong pump life. In addition, it has double 0.9 liter onboard, detachable tanks to carry and store different kinds of detergent to simultaneously do different cleaning tasks.
We have shown you a great review of the top 10 best commercial pressure washers in 2022. You will definitely have a great alternative based on your needs. The above washer brands are in the best in terms of price and performance. You can choose and purchase any of the above commercial pressure washers online now.
How to Choose Your Commercial Power Washer
Which Commercial Pump Type?
Direct Drive Pump
A direct drive pump is connected with a hollow shaft to the engine drive shaft. This means the pump runs at the same speed as the engine. It also means the pump sits very close to the hot engine. Both these factors cause the pump to run hotter, decreasing life span of the bearings and other parts.
However, due to the simplicity of the connection between pump and motor a direct drive pressure washer is less expensive and more compact compared to belt drive.
- A direct drive is for you if: Pressure washing is part of your job but not the only part. Your pressure washer is a secondary tool not the main tool you use to earn money.
- The good: Lower purchase cost, take up less space, more efficient.
- The bad: Shorter pump life and prone to overheating and vibration. Also pump runs too fast to suction water from a tank reliably.
Belt Drive Pump
A belt drive pump is connected via a belt(s) and pulleys to the engine drive shaft. This system allows for the pump to turn at 1/3 the speed as the direct drive pump. It also allows the pump to sit further away from the hot engine. Both these factors allow the pump to run cooler, increasing the lifespan.
However, because of the added friction of the belt and pulleys it is not as efficient. And the added parts increase the maintenance requirement.
- A belt drive is for you if: You’re a full-time pressure washer and spend most of most days pressure cleaning.
- The good: Longer life (pump runs cooler because lower rpm), belt absorbs vibration instead of the pump shaft.
- The bad: More maintenance and less efficient (added belt friction).
Top Pump Brands
- CAT – Their motto is “The Pumps With Nine Lives” and it could be true. CAT Pumps are the most sought after brand and you will pay the most for them. They specialize in positive displacement high pressure pumps (…they specialize in pressure washer pumps).
- AR (Annovi Reverberi) – An Italian pump manufacturer with long history in providing piston pumps for industrial washing. Very well respected. Brands like Black + Decker, Michelin, Stanley and DeWalt trust AR pumps in their electric machines.
- Comet – Comet is the North American arm of the Italian plunger pump brand, Comet Spa. They offer hundreds of different pump models of triplex and axial types for all industry applications.
- General Pump – In the business of developing high quality plunger pumps since 1982, General Pump continues to provide the industry dependable long lasting pumps
- AAA – Simpson Cleaning’s home brand of triplex plunger pump. The premium Simpson machines will have CAT, Comet, AR or General Pump brand pumps.
Gas or Electric Powered?
- Electric. If you will always be pressure washing near an electric outlet (like at a warehouse or factory) get electric. It requires less maintenance, is quieter and you can safely use it indoors. You also won’t have to worry about refueling. The downside is that it will have a higher acquisition cost for the cleaning power.
- Gas. If you want the most portability get gas. So if you’re a mobile contract cleaner then gas will be more practical because you won’t have to go inside the customers house/establishment looking for electrical outlets. Gas also offers more power for less cost.
Hot Water or Cold Water?
Hot water definitely cleans faster because it “excites” the dirt and grime particles to get off the surface. Soap “pulls” the dirt and grime off the surface. The combination of exciting the dirt particles and pulling the dirt particles allows for the fastest most thorough clean.
However, sometimes dealing with the burner and burner fuel is a hassle. The hot water generating aspect of a pressure washer will also cost $1000 more (compared to the same cold water machine) because of the schedule 80 heating coil and other components.
You may also want to read our review of the best plug and play hot tubs in 2022.