If you’re getting into cycling as an exercise or hobby, you’re probably already aware of the amazing benefits this sport has. It’s a great cardiovascular workout, stress reliever and it’s just plain fun. If you’re interested in measuring your exercise and progress empirically, a good bicycle computer with cadence is a great way to do it.
The best bicycle computers with cadence will measure all sorts of aspects of your workout as you ride, measuring factors both big and small. They operate as a speedometer, measuring your average and top speeds. They let you measure the total distance travelled, and how long it took you to get there. And of course it measures cadence (more on that in a bit).
These reviews will help you to easy get the ideal wireless cycling computers with cadence that will meet your various demands.
No products found.
10. Garmin Edge 530 Sensor Bundle, Performance GPS Cycling/Bike Computer with Mapping, Dynamic Performance Monitoring and Popularity Routing, Includes Speed and Cadence Sensor and HR Monitor
It has new styling and improved feel thus offers you a fully redesigned GPS cycling computer and the screen offers an enhanced contrast and resolution. As well, it can be easily paired with the “Smart Connect” LED system and Bluetooth smart enabled power meters, wireless drive trains, heart rate sensors, and speed sensors. Furthermore, it is designed to offer live tracking and offers a longer battery life of up to 28 hours. In addition, it has a hard case that keeps it in mint condition for maximum durability.
9. Pathpark Cycling Computer Bluetooth Wireless Bike Computer with Cadence/Speed Sensor, USB Port and 2.5in HD Screen
It is preloaded with the Garmin cycle map as well as includes turn-by-turn navigation and navigation alerts which notify you of upcoming turns. It also features rider-to-rider messaging which allows you to send notes to your friends. As well, it is compatible with technology + ANT sensors such as heart rate, cadence, and speed. Additionally, it measures total power, cadence, and left or right balance.
8. Cicli Bonin Sigma Sport Bicycle Computer BC 16.16 STS CAD, 16 Functions, ETA-Timer, Wireless Bike Computer, Black (1618)
This amazing wireless cycling computer with cadence sends pedaling movements to your VDO bike computer. It includes magnet and sensor with wireless transmission through D3 digital radio. Also, it is crafted by extra durable and long lasting materials for optimum durability and longevity. Moreover, it provides all bike functions and comprehensive altitude measurement thus very simple to operate and use. In addition, it has a large display for full text display, automatic bike recognition, automatic pairing, cadence, heart rate, speed, and more.
7. XOSS X1 Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
It has an outstanding lightweight and long lasting construction, weighing 29 grams. It also has vibrant color screen which assist you to easily and quickly identify specific data fields. As well, it can easily simultaneously pair with ANT + enabled power meters or Bluetooth smart meters, speed/cadence sensors and heart rate monitors. Furthermore, it offers turn-by-turn navigation as well as phone notifications while offering accurate GLONASS and GPS reception. Besides, it is equipped with an accelerometer and barometer and offers an amazing battery life of up to 14 hours.
6. Sigma BC 14.16 STS Digital Wireless Bicycle Computer w/Optional Cadence | Altitude Functions – Slope, Gradient | Android Phone Pairing | Full Text Display, Auto Start/Stop | IPX8 Water Resistant
It features dynamic performance monitoring which offers insights on your hydration, nutrition, training load focus, recovery, VO2 max, and many more. It also has cycling safety features such as bike alarm, incident detection, group messaging and tracking, and compatible with radar and lights. As well, it is equipped with a large capacity battery which offers up to 20 hours run time on a single complete charge. Additionally, it is customize with free data fields, widgets and apps from the connect IQ store.
5. G+Smart GPS Bike Computer Wireless Waterproof with Cadence Sensor and Handlebar Mount, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Computer Support Heart Rate Monitor & Speed Cadence Sensor
This is amongst the best wireless cycling computer with cadence in these reviews. It easily measures the exact position of your right and left leg for improved cycling feeling and to achieve freedom of movement. Also, it generates energy from cycling thus doesn’t; require a battery or electricity. Moreover, it is compatible with software like Sufferfest, TrainerRoad, Tacx software, and Zwift for easy access to premium qaulity videos and workouts.
4. Magene Outdoor/Indoor Speed/Cadence Sensor for Cycling, Wireless Bluetooth/Ant+ Bike Computer RPM Sensor for Road Bike or Spinning Bike and Trainers Compatible with Onelap, Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Strava
It features dynamic performance monitoring which offers insights on your hydration, nutrition, training load focus, recovery, VO2 max, and many more. As well, it is equipped with a large capacity battery which offers up to 20 hours run time on a single complete charge. It is customize with free data fields, widgets and apps from the connect IQ store. Besides, it has cycling safety features such as bike alarm, incident detection, group messaging and tracking, and compatible with radar and lights
3. Garmin Edge 1030 Bike GPS Computer Gift Box Bundle
This remarkable wireless cycling computer with cadence uses the cadence, speed and heart sensors to offer advanced cycle metrics. Also, it has preloaded maps and navigation thus offer new navigation and turn-by-turn navigation alerts which notify of upcoming turns. Furthermore, it has preloaded routes thus you get alerts for segment starts and finishes as well as wireless updates of starred routes on the device.
2. XOSS G+ GPS Bike Computer ANT+ with Smart Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth Cycling Computer, Wireless Bicycle Speedometer Odometer, Waterproof MTB Tracker Fits All Bikes (Support XOSS Heart Rate Monitor)
It has a brilliant complete color screen that has low power consumption and high resolution. As well, it has night mode, dimming mode, and auto brightness for maximum visibility in any light condition. It is also designed with maps which offer cycling relevant points of interest such as paths, highlight bike lanes, rest stops, and bike shops. Additionally, it has an advanced phone app that offers everything you require such as performance history, receive text messages, sync workouts, and more.
1. Sigma BC 16.16 STS CAD Wireless Bike Computer with Cadence
It features touchscreen-operated interface that lets you create hassle-free routes and courses on the device directly. It also permits for group tracking and messaging, pin-protected bike alarm and incident detection. As well, it features a beefed up training insights system which ensures that you get the most out of your workout sessions. Moreover, it has protective silicone case and HD glass screen protectors for maximum durability and longevity.
There are several reasons why most people opt for the above top 10 best wireless cycling computers with cadence in 2022. They are made from the finest quality materials for maximum durability and longevity. They are also equipped with various features for easy navigation and tracking. Therefore, you should choose and purchase any of the above wireless cycling computers with cadence as high quality is assured for you.
Cadence Bicycle Computers: Features you Want
We live in a golden age of cycling technology, and these tiny little computers pack a punch these days. A top quality road cycling computer with cadence measurement has a ton of amazing features. Not every computer has every feature, but here are some common ones you’ll want.
- Cadence Measurement: This one is pretty obvious. Cadence in cycling is the measurement of rotations of the cranks per minute. This is important to measure because how fast you are travelling and how fast your legs are working aren’t directly correlated. All the computers listed here have this feature.
- Cycling Speedometer: The ability to measure speed is a sought after feature in a cycling computer. Cadence aside, this is something most of them will have. You can not only measure how fast you’re travelling at a given time, you can also check your average speed and top speed during a trip, handy stuff.
- Cycling Odometer: Another popular feature included on some cycling computers with cadence is the odometer. It allows you to measure how far you’ve travelled in a trip, both during and after the ride is done.
- Wired or Wireless: This is an important distinction to make. Wired computers require you to run wiring along the frame of your bike to various places in order to take the necessary measurements. Wireless models don’t require this, and you just have to attach the cadence and speed components on the frame. The best wireless bicycle computers with cadence cost a fair bit more than a wired counterpart, but they’re easier to set up and generally preferable.