High quality mini kegerators are designed to keep your favorite drinks icy cold, fresh and pressured for long. They are also ideal for kegging, fermenting, storing, as well as dispensing drinks and beverages. To help you, with your purchase, here are reviews of the top 10 best mini kegerators in 2022.
These reviews will help you to make an informed buying decision thereby giving you value for money. Check them out!
10. GREEN HOUSE Portable Beer Dispenser – Mini Kegerator for Home, Ultra Fine Foam Enhance & Keep Beer Taste Longer at Anytime, Anywhere. Perfect gifts for Birthday, Father’s day of beer lovers
It is ideal for kegging, fermenting, storing, as well as dispensing up to 12oz of iced tea, seltzer water, cold brew coffee, homebrew beer, and more. As well, it has a highly portable size which permits you to carry it to any outdoor party, get together, or barbeque. It is also made with stainless steel components, copper faucet and a twist-tube spear for optimum strength and durability. Moreover, it eliminates foam, preserves coldness and keeps carbonation in and contaminants out.
• 12oz liters offers enough size to keep your beverage but still remains lightweight
• Constructed from premium stainless steel and copper for maximum longevity and strength
• Very simple to assemble and to use
9. Keg Smiths 128 oz Portable Draft Keg System | CO2 Regulated | Stainless Steel Keg | 8 Pint | Mini Keg Draft System
The kegerator has a capacity of 128 ounces thus ideal for home brewers and beverage enthusiast because you can fill it with mixed drink such as spritzers, beer, sodas, and more. It is also made of long lasting stainless steel for optimum stability, strength and durability even in extreme conditions. As well, it is very easy to fill and can be easily stored for later use. Besides, it has an adjustable regulator which ensures an ideal pour and its tap system is easily detachable and simple to clean.
• Very easy to clean and maintain
• Made from high quality stainless steel for increased durability
• Large capacity to accommodate more of your drinks
8. Kakaako Brewing Co – 64 oz Pressurized Growler and Dispenser Tapping System with CO2 Regulator and Faucet
This high quality mini kegerator features stainless steel dual wall vacuum insulated design to keep your favourite drink icy cold. As well, the carbon dioxide regulator permits you to easily adjust the pressure inside thus you can easily enjoy pouring your drink with tap handle. It is also ideal for get togethers, parties and camping because it allows you to enjoy fresh and icy cold beer anywhere. Furthermore, it is made of high-quality materials for optimum durability.
• Double vacuum insulation keeps contents fresh and cold for a long period
• Carbon dioxide regulator helps adjust pressure easily
• Tap handle makes pouring of the contents a bliss
7. NutriChef PKBRTP110 Mini Keg Detachable Aluminum Regulator & Spout Easy Storage Under Pressure
It keeps your drink vacuum pressured and fresh for up to three months thus ideal for craft draft/draught beer or cold home brew. It also has modern spear cap lid style which permits you to remove both the spout and regulator whereas keeps its contents under pressure for storage. As well, it has high quality 304-stainless steel cap spear and keg barrel, brass tap, aluminium regulator, and black matte powder coating for maximum durability. Besides, it works with disposable threaded carbon dioxide and equipped with an adjustable pressure regulator.
• Keeps beverage or drinks fresh and pressured for up to three months
• Spear cap lid design allows removal of the spout and the regulator without affecting the quality of the stored beverage
• Made from premium stainless steel, brass and aluminum for long lasting use
• Works with disposable threaded carbon dioxide
6. Fizzics FZ403 DraftPour Beer Dispenser – Converts Any Can or Bottle Into a Nitro-Style Draft, Awesome Gift for Beer Lover
The kegerator features latest Fizzics’ patented Micro-Foam technology, USB power, 25-percent quicker pour and huge size to accommodate all cans/bottle sizes. As well, the FizzicsDraftPour converts your drinks natural carbonation into even sized bubbles to deliver enhanced flavour, mouth-feel and aroma. It also accommodates all bottles and cans such as any kind of beer such as ales, sours, beers, ambers, porters, IPAs, and many more.
• Upgraded design with USB power, micro-foam technology and large size provides superior performance
• Micro-foam technology ensures a rich aroma and flavour
• Made from premium components that include zinc and titanium for increased longevity
5. GrowlerWerksuKeg Go Carbonated Growler and Craft Beverage Dispenser for Beer, Soda, Cider, Kombucha and Cocktails
This is one of the best mini kegerators currently on the market. It has a patented carbonation system which automatically maintains optimal carbonation and freshness for weeks. Also, it has dual wall stainless steel vacuum insulation which keeps your beverages icy cold for long. In addition, it is equipped with streamlined regulator cap that permits you to select low or high carbonation setting. Moreover, it has long lasting rubber footing and powder coated finish to offer more protection against scratches and dents.
• Advanced carbonation system maintains freshness for weeks
• Streamlined regulator cap ensures easy setting of the carbonation level depending on the beverage
• High end vacuum insulation keeps the beverages cold throughout the day
• Built to last and very easy to operate
4. GrowlerWerksuKeg Carbonated Growler, 128 oz, Stainless Steel
It is made of long lasting 18/8 stainless steel which keeps your favourite drink icy cold for long. As well, it is equipped with an adjustable carbonation cap that has pressure gauge which maintains carbonation from 0-15 PSI to match your desires. It is also equipped with a dispenser tap to easily pour your drink any time without detaching the cap. Besides, its handle can be interchanged to represent or personalize your favourite drink.
• Equipped with a carbonation cap that regulates the pressure automatically for optimal carbonation
• Constructed from high quality components to last for a long time
• Pressure gage allows easy reading of the pressure in the growler
3. BACOENG 128 Ounce Pressurized Keg Growler, Kegerator for Home Brew Beer with Updated CO2 Regulator
This high quality mini kegerator is made of 304-stainless steel with a capacity of 128 ounce to keep your drink fresh and cold. It also has variable pressure regulation cap which maintains ideal carbonation for high quality results. As well, it is highly portable thus ideal for sharing your homebrew or brew with friends at BBQs and parties. Furthermore, it has an advanced carbon dioxide tap system which offers more stable output pressure thus easier and safer to utilize.
• Made from premium components to serve you for a long time
• Lightweight and compact for increased portability
• Advanced carbon dioxide tap system provides stable pressure output that also protects the pressure gauge
2. Pressurized Beer Mini Keg System – 64oz Stainless Steel Growler Tap, Portable Mini Keg Dispenser Kegerator Kit
The unit keeps the drink vacuum pressured and fresh for up to two months thus ideal for any craft draught beer or homebrew. As well, it is made of stainless-steel material for maximum strength and durability. It also works with disposable carbon dioxide and equipped with an advanced regulator which allows you to monitor the pressure from the regulator gauge as well as fine-tune the pressure by easily rotating the adjustment knob. Besides, it is equipped with a pressure release valve which permits you to safely detach the tap hardware.
• 64-ounce capacity gives more room to keep your drinks
• Compact and lightweight hence very simple to carry from place to place
• Designed to keep contents fresh and pressured for up to two months
• Made from stainless steel for increased durability and strength
1. NutriChef Pressurized Growler Tap System – Stainless Steel Mini Keg Dispenser Portable Kegerator Kit
It works with disposable carbon dioxide and equipped with an advanced regulator which allows you to monitor the pressure from the regulator gauge. In addition you can fine-tune the pressure by easily rotating the adjustment knob. It is also crafted from premium quality stainless steel for optimum durability. As well, it is equipped with a pressure release valve which permits you to safely detach the tap hardware. Moreover, its lid has metal screw for simple storage and portable transportation.
• Advanced insulation keeps contents fresh and pressured for up to two months
• Made from robust stainless steel for long lasting usefulness
• Works with disposable carbon dioxide and comes with an adjustable pressure regulator
These are the top 10 best mini kegerators in 2022 based on users’ reviews and features. They are constructed from the finest materials for long lasting usefulness. They are also designed with cool features for superior performance. These mini kegerators are therefore highly recommended. Get one today!
That brings us to the end of our reviews of seven of the best mini kegerators on the market right now. If you’re still wondering which is the right choice, don’t worry – we’re going to help you decide! Read on for some factors to think about before you part with your cash.
Do You Need Adjustable Pressure?
Most kegs will allow you to adjust the pressure inside to some degree. But the extent to which this is possible varies between different models.
Some are designed primarily to keep beer fresh. These kinds of mini kegerators will produce only enough pressure to achieve that and to give you a smooth pour. For most beers, that will be around the 5 to 8 psi mark.
Others are designed with a wider range of beverages in mind. The uKeg Go, for example, has a simple choice of “low” or “high” pressure, depending on whether you’re serving coffee, beer or soda.
But if you’re a homebrewer looking for a mini kegerator capable of forced carbonation, you’ll want more control. You’ll need a regulator that’s capable of making fine adjustments. And you’ll need a system that can achieve pressures of at least 15 psi.
How Big Do You Need Your Keg To Be?
It’s also important to consider how large a keg you need. The mini versions on our list have capacities of 64, 128 and 169 ounces.
Don’t assume that bigger is always better. Unless your kegerator has its own cooling system – more on that in a moment – you’ll need to keep it in the fridge. That will reduce the space available for other food and drink.
And you’ll want to finish your beer while it’s still fresh! If you don’t drink that often, a smaller keg may be more practical.
Having said that, the length of time mini kegerators will reliably keep your beer fresh varies between models. Some will last for a week, others for up to three months. Check the specifications before you make your choice.
How Will You Control The Temperature?
Different mini kegerators chill your beer in different ways.
In some cases, particularly the smaller, more portable models, they’re basically vacuum flasks. You’ll need to chill your beer before you fill the keg. It will then keep it cool for several hours. The exact time will depend on the quality of the construction and the environmental conditions.
Other mini kegerators have their own cooling system. The Homecraft model uses water circulating around the keg to chill the beer. Others, like the one from SPT, have a thermoelectric system.
If you’re buying a mini kegerator with a standalone cooling system, you won’t have to put it in your refrigerator. That means you won’t have to worry about finding space around your cheese and salad!
You may, though, need to wait a considerable time before the beer is chilled to the right level. And some cooling systems are quite loud. If you’re going to be keeping your mini keg in or near a bedroom, they may not be the right choice.
Ready To Choose Your Mini Kegerator?
That brings us to the end of our look at the seven best mini kegerators out there right now! We hope you’ve found it helpful, and that our buying guide has narrowed down your search.
Our top pick is the . It offers the ability to fine-tune the keg pressure over a very decent range. It will keep your beverage fresh, and home brewers will be able to force carbonate their own beers too.
But whichever mini kegerator is right for you, we hope you’re soon enjoying your favorite beer on tap. Happy shopping!
You may also want to read about the best smokeless indoor grills in 2022.